Ketten

Alle Fragen, die rund um die Quickly auftauchen, gehören hier hinein,
Antworten
Lars1998
Mitglied

Ketten

Beitrag von Lars1998 »

Hallo, meine neue Kette ist montiert, die Ritzel habe ich aber noch nicht gewechselt. Es handelt sich schnell um einen NSU.
Wenn ich das Gefühl habe, dass die Kette so locker ist, wie sie eingestellt ist, drehe ich das Rad ein wenig und spanne die Kette stärker an! Die Kette ist eine neue Wipperman-Kette. Ich bin es noch nicht gefahren, da ich denke, dass der Grund dafür, was es tut, in abgenutzten vorderen oder hinteren Kettenrädern liegt (es wurden zwei neue gekauft, die montiert werden müssen).
Ist es real, dass verschlissene Kettenräder die Kette versagen können?

Beim Einbau der neuen Ritzel achte ich darauf, ob das hintere Ritzel gleichmäßig angezogen und richtig zentriert ist.

Ich hoffe, jemand hat einige Einsichten und Erfahrungen zu diesem Thema. Hallo Lars
SD516
Quickly-Freak

Re: Ketten

Beitrag von SD516 »

Neue Kette auf altem Ritzel und Kettenrad geht nicht gut.
Wenn verschlissen immer alles tauschen.
Lars1998
Mitglied

Beitrag von Lars1998 »

I will write in english since my german is not that good, But i know that it is normal to change both thats why i have ordered new sprockets for the front and rear wheel. the wuestion is why the chain tension is uneven, its tight and then when i rotate the wheel a bit it becomes loose again and i was thinking it was because of worn sprockets both front and back. so my question is if anyone else have tried that the chain tension is loose and then tight then loose, and if it is because of old worn out sprockets? then the problem should go away when installing the two new sprockets so that the chain tension is even where ever the wheel is. hope it makes sense. Best regards lars.
midgetkatze
Quickly-Freak

Beitrag von midgetkatze »

Hi Lars,
the reason for this phenomenon is the following:
the sprocket ist not centered.
If you remove the rear wheel and turn ist by hand, you will notice an imbalance of the sprocket.
My question: is the sprocket scewed or welded ?
If it is screwed, then there might be some broken scewed, one or some or one screw might be misssing or broken.
Please check it, maybe it is the solution of your problem.
Best regards
Wolfram
Lars1998
Mitglied

Beitrag von Lars1998 »

Hello, it’s screwed and i Think the srews are pretty Old! I have ordered new rear and front sprocket and the screw set for the rear Sprocket! Wo hopefully it is because the screws are bad or allow the sprocket to move! There i nothing you Can do wrong when putting on the new sprocket and screws since the sprocket and screws have places to go and places for the screws!

I Will install the new sprocket and screws and hopefully the problem Will be gone, what do you Think?
midgetkatze
Quickly-Freak

Hi Lars,
I am shure, that your problem will be solved with a brand new sprocket and a new screw-set.
There only reason for your problem with the loose and then tight chain ist the imbalanced sprocket.
I too had this problem with an QuicklyN, because of a not correct welded sprocket.
Please let me know, when your Quickly runs perfect again.
Best regards,
Wolfram
Lars1998
Mitglied

Beitrag von Lars1998 »

I Will install the new screws and sprocket both the front and rear sprocket Will be changed and hopefully it Will work!

Do you know how much to tighten the screws? Do they just need to be tightened hard by hand and then it should be okay?
Bedt regards Lars
midgetkatze
Quickly-Freak

Hi Lars,
it is OK, tightening the srews by hand, but don`t use too much power.
If you fix them with a drop of LOCTITE 243, you will have no problems anymore.

Regards, Wolfram
Lars1998
Mitglied

Beitrag von Lars1998 »

Ok! I Will do it on tuesday when i get the shipment from krippl, hopefully the chain tension Will be even after i have changed both Sprockets! So there is No more loose and tight chain problem! Wish me luck!
Antworten